Monday, April 15, 2013

Big Girl Country Panties Explanation

Since writing my last post I have had several people ask me what I mean by Big Girl Country Panties.  This is a quick explanation of what that means.  Putting on your big girl panties simply means getting the courage to do something that you fear.  I am seriously afraid of rodents to the point that I won't even walk pass the aisle in the pet store that has all those furry balls of nastiness.  I can't even stand to hear them.  UGH.  I got the phrase, "big girl panties" from a very special woman name, Linda.  She told me a story once and that phrase stuck in my head.  I have used ever since. I tossed in the word "country" because...well...I live in the country now.

So there you go...the meaning of Big Girl Country Panties.

No comments:

Post a Comment